Last update on: May 19, 2013
1. Information We Collect.
a. Information You Choose To Submit.
(1) PII. You can visit a Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personally-identifiable information about you, such as your first and last name, email address, telephone number, or credit card number (“PII”). If, however, you become a registered user of our Sites and Services or submit a form requesting information from us, you may be required to provide certain PII. For example, our 3d building registration process, 3d listing registration process, and 3d banner advertising program require that you provide us with your first and last name, e-mail address, and telephone number, as well as other personal and business information. We collect any PII or other information you choose to submit through our Sites and Services.
b. Information We Automatically Collect.
(2) Pixel Tags. In our emails to you, we may use "pixel tags" to determine if your email software or service can display html-formatted email. This helps us optimize the size of our email messages and conserve bandwidth.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect.
b. Other Information. We use information collected by cookies to keep track of your use of each of our Sites and Services, to validate your identity, to remember your password and preferences, to tailor each of our Sites and Services to meet your personal interests, and to improve the quality of our Sites and Services. We use other non-PII information we collect, including IP addresses, to measure the number of visitors to sections of our Sites and Services, to keep track of your use of each of our Sites and Services, to analyze trends, to gather demographic information, and to improve the quality of our Sites and Services.
3. Our Information Sharing Practices.
b. Usage Data. From time to time, we may enter into relationships with third parties to help us collect data relating to your use of our Sites and Services. In those circumstances, those third parties have access to that data and any third party cookies set during such collection of data are governed by the privacy policies of those third parties.
c. Aggregated Data. From time to time, we may share aggregated User Information with third parties. We will not share any aggregated User Information, however, in a manner that would enable the recipient to personally identify you.
d. Service Providers. From time to time, we may enter into relationships with third parties who provide services to us (e.g., marketing assistance, customer service, email newsletters, data analysis and management). In those circumstances, we disclose User Information that is necessary for such service providers to perform those services. If you decide that you would no longer like us to send you email newsletters or other email-based correspondence, please follow the instructions as set forth below in “Choice/Opt-Out.”
e. Advertisers and Promotional Partners. We share User Information with advertisers, service providers, and other persons with whom we conduct business. In addition, these advertisers, service providers, and other persons may share with us non-personally identifiable information about you that they have independently developed or acquired. From time to time, we may share your User Information with promotional partners or other third parties so they may contact you regarding goods or services in which you may be interested. If you decide that you would no longer like us to disclose you User Information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, please contact us as noted below in “Choice/Opt-Out.”
g. Public Information. If you identify any User Information as public, you are authorizing us to share such information publicly. Also, there may be areas of a Site (e.g., reviews, comments, and online forums) in which you are able to post information that will be available to all other users of a Site. By choosing to use these areas, you understand and agree that anyone may access, use, and disclose any information that you post to those areas.
4. Retention; Modifying and Deleting Your PII. We retain your User Information at our discretion and in accordance with applicable laws. However, we do not undertake any retention obligations, and may dispose of information in our discretion without notice, subject to applicable law that specifically requires the handling or retention of information. You must keep your own, separate back-up records. If you would like to modify or delete from our database any User Information you previously submitted to us, you may email us at email@example.com. If you are a registered user, you may also update your User Information on your profile page. We may keep a record of all information that is changed or deleted, and we may determine what may be changed or deleted. For example, if we are required to keep track of certain kinds of transactions, you may be prevented from changing or deleting information relevant for those transactions. Please note that any User Information that we have copied may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after your request, and that if you delete certain information you may not be able to order products or services in the future without re-submitting such information. We are not responsible for removing information about you from the databases of any third parties to whom we were authorized to disclose your information prior to processing a request from you.
6. Security. We have implemented reasonable measures to help protect your User Information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access or disclosure. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet (including by email) can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Neither people nor security systems are foolproof, including encryption systems. In addition, people can commit intentional crimes, make mistakes, or fail to follow policies. As a result, while we strive to protect your User Information, we cannot guarantee its security. If applicable law imposes any non-disclaimable duty (if any), you agree that the standard used to measure our compliance with that duty will be one of intentional misconduct. If you are concerned about interception of sensitive information, do not include it in any email or other transmissions to us. You must do what you reasonably can to ensure the security of your PII and of our Sites and Services. You should protect against unauthorized access to your computer. For example, please sign off when finished using a shared computer.
7. Links. Our Sites and Services may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any such other website and urge you to review such practices prior to submitting any information to such websites.
8. Children’s Privacy. We are committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. Our Sites and Services are not intended for and may not be used by children (which we consider to be any person under the age of 18 or, if higher, the age of majority in your jurisdiction). We do not knowingly collect information from children and we do not target our Sites and Services to children.